'Fill your freezer' menu - for Friday 29th May
Our 'Fill your freezer menu' for this week is below - please note: orders in by 2pm on Weds 27th and collection between 4 and 5pm on Friday 29th.
Love Steph and Phil
Portion sizes - 1, 2, 4
- Steak and ale pie: beef, mushroom, West Berkshire, Good Old Boy ale, homemade shortcrust pastry - 5.00, 9.00, 18.00
- Venison casserole: venison, mushrooms, juniper berries, redcurrant jelly - 5.00, 9.00, 18.00
- Sweet potato and chicken cacciatore: chicken, sweet potato with mushrooms, tomatoes and olives - 5.00, 9.00, 18.00
- Roasted vegetable lasagne: roasted Mediterranean vegetables and bechamel sauce, lasagne - 4.50, 8.00, 16.00
- Broad bean, pea and feta tart - 4.50, 8.00, 16.00
Pierreponts is a café restaurant in Goring-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, and on Harwell Campus near Didcot, Oxfordshire serving fresh and locally sourced breakfast, brunch, lunch and afternoon tea. And every other Friday night in Goring - supper.
We love great quality food and creating a relaxed, friendly atmosphere where wonderful quality food is served by a happy, knowledgeable team.
We create a high quality selection of substantial, flavoursome dishes and bring our passion for fresh produce to every part of our menu, helping to build Pierreponts' reputation as one of the best places to eat in and around Reading and Oxford.
Pierreponts in Goring
Due to the busy nature of the cafe in Goring we highly recommend booking a table - please call us on 01491 874464 to book on the day or use the contact form below for advance bookings. Of late, Friday's and Saturdays have been particularly busy, so we recommend booking well in advance.
Due to the ongoing Coronavirus situation we are currently open for takeaway Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays 9:30am - 4pm.
Pierreponts @ the Quad on Harwell Campus
Join us on the Science Campus at Harwell where we serve high quality, local, sustainably sourced food for breakfast, lunch or call us about our corporate lunch service.
Due to the ongoing Coronavirus situation our cafe on Harwell campus remains closed. We are very sorry for this.
To talk to us about your requirements or catering for corporate lunches and parties please call 01235 431276 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.