Available now - fabulous take away picnics for the British summer (minimum order quantity 2 people):
- The baguette picnic
- The vegetarian picnic
- The tart picnic
- Cheese & charcuterie platter
- And a selection of extras!
See our full menu here
Our 'Fill your freezer menu' for this week is below - please note: orders in by 2pm on Weds 8th and collection between 4 and 5pm on Friday 10th.
Love Steph and Phil
Portion sizes - 1, 2, 4
- Chunky beef chilli: A twist on the classic chilli with diced beef - 5.00, 9.00, 18.00
- Spanish chicken: chicken, chorizo and red pepper in a tomato sauce - 5.00, 9.00, 18.00
- Lentil & aubergine moussaka: vegetarian lentil moussaka - 5.00, 9.00, 18.00
- Fish pie: creamy fish pie topped with mashed potato, with eggs (let us know if you’d prefer without) - 6.00, 11.00, 22.00
- Pea, mint & feta tart - 4.50, 8.00, 16.00
Salads - available as a mix or individually (not suitable for freezing) - 4.00, 8.00, 16.00
- Lentil and summer vegetable salad with tahini and yoghurt dressing
- Pearl barley beetroot and feta
- Celeriac, orange and caraway seed
Pierreponts is a café restaurant in Goring-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, and on Harwell Campus near Didcot, Oxfordshire serving fresh and locally sourced breakfast, brunch, lunch and afternoon tea. And every other Friday night in Goring - supper.
We love great quality food and creating a relaxed, friendly atmosphere where wonderful quality food is served by a happy, knowledgeable team.
We create a high quality selection of substantial, flavoursome dishes and bring our passion for fresh produce to every part of our menu, helping to build Pierreponts' reputation as one of the best places to eat in and around Reading and Oxford.
Pierreponts in Goring
Due to the busy nature of the cafe in Goring we highly recommend booking a table - please call us on 01491 874464 to book on the day or use the contact form below for advance bookings. Of late, Friday's and Saturdays have been particularly busy, so we recommend booking well in advance.
Due to the ongoing Coronavirus situation we are currently open for takeaway Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays 9:30am - 4pm.
Pierreponts @ the Quad on Harwell Campus
Join us on the Science Campus at Harwell where we serve high quality, local, sustainably sourced food for breakfast, lunch or call us about our corporate lunch service.
Due to the ongoing Coronavirus situation our cafe on Harwell campus remains closed. We are very sorry for this.
To talk to us about your requirements or catering for corporate lunches and parties please call 01235 431276 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.